Ir al contenido principal

Blog 4: Post-Graduate Studies


Blog 4: Post-Graduate Studies : 

I have never seriously thought about studying a master’s degree, I think because my priority since I entered the university is to finish my undergraduate studies, after that I will see what options the working world offers me and if I have the possibility to afford and do a master’s degree, I could try it. I have thought that after finishing my undergraduate studies and obtaining a degree in Archaeology, I could study the Prehistory of Patagonia because it seems to me that in that area of Chile there is little archaeological record (and that it is well preserved) and insufficient archaeological information, and I would like to contribute to this subject.




That is why I prefer to study the prehistory of the southern zone of Chile, or studies of sub-aquatic archaeology, to study archaeological material from the depths of the oceans, because surely there is a lot of sunken material that could be rescued and analyzed. I would like to study outside of Chile because I would like to know how would be the archaeological learning of another country, I could also contribute in the archaeology of another country because I could teach them about how is the archaeological work in Chile, of the indigenous cultures of Latin American prehistory, and that pre-Columbian cultures have been able to endure until today in Chile despite the massive extinction (not total) that suffered because of European colonization. 

Comentarios